Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In my pantry: IZZE


Several months ago Haiku and I stumbled across a new-to-us product that we were eager to try: IZZE Sparkling Clementine. The beverage was crisp and refreshing; we were not disappointed. Since that time we have tried many of the available flavors and have enjoyed them all. I believe my two favorites are the Sparkling Blackberry and the Sparkling Pomegranate. Their website is fun to peruse: IZZE

I am eager to learn more about their involvement Project Reach which is briefly referred to on the product packaging. This project, in coordination with Global Education Fund, provides education based development for the farm workers and their families in the regions which provide the fruit for the IZZE products. Read more about this project here: IZZE & Project Reach.

I like what the manufacturer says about their product, right on the glass bottle: "We stay true to the fruit. IZZE is naturally sweet. No refined sugar. No caffeine. No artificial anything. Ever. It's just natural fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water. Naturally delightful. Refreshingly different."

It's nice to have an alternative to my usual water, coffee or tea, that I don't have to feel guilty about! *grin*

photos by Haiku, April 17, 2007

No comments: